TO HAVE AN IMPACT FULL LIFE

Are you living your life to the fullest?

Is it full of joy, energy and excitement when you wake up in the morning and feel content peace when you go to bed?

Well if the answer is yesthen you have already achieved what I am going to talk about.

But if the answer is no.then stay with me till the end of this post. When my answer to this question was no, I started finding the reasons and solutions to this.

Well, where there is the question, there is some research, then some successful and failed actions, and finally, I got this wonderful answer.

I am going to tell you what I did, how I did and obviously why I did? so let's start!!


1-what to do?

It's simple. you have to WRITE A DAILY JOURNAL/DIARY.

What is a journal

The journal is writing down about your

* feelings and thoughts about a particular situation.

*ideas and observations.

*present and future plans.

Journals are of many types, but here we particularly discuss the daily journal.

Before I tell you why to write this and why it's so so important and beneficial. let me first tell you how to write it.

2-How to write the best journal

After practising almost all types of journals. I am now sticking to this one below which I found is the most practical and productive one.

I name this journal as 20-20 daily journal

#20 minutes in the morning and 20 minutes before bed.

My daily journal has 4  main parts.

1, To do list for the day(morning)

This includes 6 tasks out of which, first 3 are most important and another 3 are least important.

2, Detailed time table (morning)

From waking up in the morning, till the time you go to bed; Here you are going to write down each detail of the time frame you are going to use for each task. do not forget to include your to-do list tasks in this.

3, Gratitude, Affirmations and how was your day. (before bed)

This is my favourite part. it feels go good and soothing after writing this.

4, ANALYSE(before bed)

Here you point out the tasks you couldn't complete. you will get a clear idea about those unproductive and time-consuming things you did instead.

All the above four parts of a daily journal are equally important. Be honest and write about what you really feel practical and possible. you can change the order as per your priorities.


 P.S- you can also find good options in the market where daily planners are available. they are much easier for beginners. below is the image of how ready planner diaries look like.






here attaching an original picture of my daily journal if it explains better what I want to express.

So we know what to do and how to do. now one most important thing to know is why to do. Well, It is scientifically proven that when we give reasoning to our mind that why we are going to do something and how it's beneficial..it work more effectively.

Maintaining a journal helped me in numerous ways. Let me tell you a few out of many benefits.

WHY  I CHOOSE TO WRITE DAILY JOURNAL?

1-  I started to feel more productive and organised.

2- Unlike just regular days, I started to have a goal for every day.

3-  My mind started to feel relaxed and sorted.

4- I have more new ideas as my mind is now clutter-free.

5-  I developed an amazing self-confidence by achieving daily tasks.

6-  I can easily track my improvement by going through my old journals.

7-  I started to feel that I have some sort of control over my life and situations around. It's not running on autopilot mode anymore.

8- Along with what to do, I have clear idea that what to avoid.


 other important aspects

#PRACTICE WITH PATIENCE IS THE KEY. Remember, if you really want to achieve something in life you have to stick to it.

#Do not be harsh on you, It's your life not some kind of competition.its ok if you don't meet your set targets initially but eventually, you will.

#like in my case, during the initial months of following this practice, I came to know 2 main reasons which were holding me back from completing my important tasks. 

*Multitasking

*Mobile distractions.

#Give rewards to your self, whenever you complete your important tasks watch your favourite show, or prepare some sweet dish for your self.

#Frankly speaking, At the very first month of practising this, I was able to complete only 2-3 tasks.  At least for 1-2 months, your focus needs to be on trying. Don't feel discouraged if your before bed analyse are not giving a good report. it's ok...cherish what you are complete.

Again I am saying 'staying aware is our main purpose'.

 This is the only practical solution I found till date, no theoretical knowledge. Tried, tested and foolproof.

I hope this will help you in some way or the other. This one habit impacted each and every area of my life. I am thankful and glad that you read it till the end. Give it a try and let me know how it helped you.

let's end this BLOG with these amazing lines....... comment if you agree.

people around you going to be their way.

Situations around you are going to be there way.

So you are going to be your way, right?

And your way is, staying happy, healthy, successful, loving, in peace, kind and forgiving.


good luck have a great life


Thanks
Kanchan Sharma
Fashion Designer Stylist
at DOD BOUTIQUE
MUMBAI















Comments

Post a Comment

I am glad you take out time to comment here. really appreciate your effort and viewpoint.

Popular posts from this blog

Biggest Parenting Rule